What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to looking fabulous regardless of the state of your wardrobe
- Showing you how to discover your true style and use it to look your best
- Showing you how to get professional fashion consulting at no cost to you
- Showing you why you don’t want to waste your money on a fashion makeover
- Showing you how to draw attention away from your figure flaws
- Showing you the truth about make-up and what it can’t hide
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Get Dressed, Not Stressed! scores 71.18/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ritanoonimage.com/index1.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ritanoonimage.com you’ll also be taken through to ritanoonimage.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)